Medical Info Disclaimer
Use of the website, NeuroDAC.com (“Website”)of Sire eHealthcare Pvt. Ltd. (“Company”) and its content is subject to the compliance with the applicable laws. By accessing or browsing this Website, you (“User”) accept the terms and conditions herein without limitations or qualifications.
1. The User hereby warrants to the Company that he/she will not use this Website or any of its content for any purpose which may be unlawful or unethical in any manner whatsoever.
2. User shall ensure that he/she provides accurate information, valid e-mail address and other contact details and keep such information updated with the Website. All the information provided by the user will be accepted as accurate and the Company will not be held responsible for any descripencies.
3. User shall not act (or refraining from making) any decision on the basis of any statement or information available on the Website without seeking professional advice from a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
5. Except as expressly provided in the Policy, Agreement and terms herein, the Company disclaims any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, conditions or other terms related to assurance of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, exercise of reasonable care and skill.
6. The Company shall not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence, misfeasance) or otherwise arising in connection with the Policy, Agreement and terms herein for- (a) any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (c) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), whether foreseeable, unforeseeable or advised against.
7. The Company makes no warranty that the contents of the Website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which may have contaminating or destructive properties.
8. The Company shall not be liable for maintaining the medical records and health related information pertaining to any particular User for any period beyond seven (7) years from the date of receipt of such information. In the event, the User does not wish to use the Website and continue with the services of the Website, all the information and records of the User stored in the server shall be deleted and destroyed upon termination of the User’s account.
9. Any information provided on the Website or in relation thereto does not amount to any form or manner of advertising or publicity or direct or indirect solicitation of patients, by the Company, its affiliates, any physician or group of physicians, institutions or organizations associated with the Company or Website.